Welcome to Kansas State University. We are delighted that you have chosen to join our diverse and engaged community! Our mission is to foster excellent teaching, research and service that develops a highly skilled and educated citizenry necessary to advancing the well-being of Kansas, the nation, and the international community.
Below you will find information for new employee programs, key benefits for new employees, and resources to help you grow and flourish to be an integral part of the K-State community.
New Employee Programs
Benefits Information and Programs
New Faculty Orientation
As a new employee, you have many resources available to assist you during your first year at K-State. Combined with your onboarding task list, the below resources will help guide you during your first few months of employment.
- K-State New Employee Welcome Packet
- Campus Maps
- Employee Self Service Instructions
- Faculty and Staff Academic Resources
- Graduate Student Orientation (pdf)
- Hourly Student Orientation (pdf)
- New Faculty and Staff Checklist
- New Graduate Student/Hourly Student Employee Checklist
- New to IT at K-State
- Quick Guide to Information Technology at K-State (pdf)
- Upcoming Training Events